Inn at the Pier
Brand new, modern, and Central Coast vibin'
Located in Pismo Beach, CA
Reasons why I love this hotel:
1. The rooms are beautiful & clean and come with fluffy robes, large showers with powerful shower heads, and full length mirrors (girls lets all squeal of happiness together)
2. THE ROOFTOP BAR - tourists, locals, everyone needs to check out this amenity. It's open to the public and has a million dollar view of the Pacific Ocean and the soon to be remodeled Pismo Beach pier. If Chico is your bartender, tell him Jamie asked you to make you a Pretty Kitty. You won't regret it
3. The Valet boys are the best. The kindest (& cutest) staff around! They remembered my name, were very helpful with my guests, and showed that chivalry isn't dead by opening the car door every time
4. The breakfast was AMAZING. I recommend the Chilaquiles all the way and ask them to add bacon #yourewelcome .
5. Theres an Amazon Alexa in every room! And did I mention big fluffy robes?
The Inn at the Pier is managed by Pacifica Hotels and first opened on November 1, 2017. This classy yet beachy hotel has been a great addition to the Pismo Beach community. Not only does it portray a fresh and modern feel overlooking the Pismo pier, but it allows both locals and tourists to fully enjoy everything Pismo beach has to offer via views and location.
During my stay the staff was more than welcoming and accommodating, they made me feel right at home. The food and drinks far exceeded my expectations. When you think of a great cocktail, a hotel bar might not be the first place that comes to mind... but times have changed my friends. The Inn at the Pier bartender's know what they're doing and so do the chefs. My favorite drinks were the "Pretty Kitty"- looks like a Cosmo tastes like heaven and their Margarita - looks like a margarita tastes like fresh citrus and tequila... so exactly how a good margarita should taste.
The rooms, still brand new, looked and smelt like they had never been slept in aka fresh & clean! I loved that there were plenty of plugs and mirrors everywhere. So my girlfriends and I didn't have any trouble plugging in all our cell phones and curling irons at the same time. Major plus! I loved feeling like a VIP in the fluffy robes found in each room. It made walking out to the rooftop hot tub at night warm and pleasant. It was definitely nice getting to enjoy a cup of tea in the morning on the bedroom balcony wearing it as well!
Not only is there a bar on the rooftop of the hotel, but there's a second bar in the lobby which doubles as an outdoor bar as well. Such a nice touch for when the Pismo weather is killing it... which, lets be real, is 80% of the year. The breakfast was also phenomenal and I recommend taking your food upstairs on the rooftop lounge area to take in the morning sea breeze, surfers, and picturesque views.
Let's touch on the rooftop once again, the pool and hot tub are such nice amenities and the hot tub is surprisingly really roomy! They have loungers and tables scattered around the large open space which makes the entire vibe inviting and sociable. The pool and hot tub are great to enjoy both day & night with the Central Coast weather never looking to disappoint; sunny &75? You got it.
The location is conveniently located in the heart of Pismo beach. Right on the ocean, a short walk to the fun outdoor restaurant & bar - Wooly's, local shops, and yummy restaurants. My favorite Pismo spot for lunch is a short walk away - Hoagies, (order the Pismo wrap, I guarantee you'll want to give me a big hug afterwards) and its right next to Cool Cat Cafe home of the best Oreo malt milkshake. I really enjoy good food guys....
Pacifica Hotel does a phenomenal job at managing the Inn at the Pier. Their hospitality and customer service was top notch and I can't wait to stay there again. It's going to the top of my Central Coast recommendation list for places to stay. And it's my new favorite night spot to grab a good drink with my friends while getting to enjoy the views my hometown, the Central Coast, has to offer. Thank you Inn at the Pier and Pacifica Hotels for a wonderful staycation weekend!